Several positions available for Lightning Protection Installation Engineers with JAC Ltd. Full and ongoing training will be provided. This is a full-time, Permanent and Pensionable position with excellent salary & benefits for the right candidates.
JAC Ltd are world renowned in Lightning Protection Engineering and as a result of this experience have grown exponentially over 4 decades. We are looking for several candidates to invest in, both financially and with training time, to build a successful career as a Lightning Protection Installation Engineer with potential to progress.
This role will involve both site work and office-based work dealing with consultant engineers, various trades and general public. You will be expected to represent JAC Ltd professionally and be well presented and courteous at all times. Working days are Monday-Friday. Some 7am starts will be required depending on the current working project(s), with occasional OTE. Site work will be manual so you must be physically capable of same. You will report directly to the MD and site representatives as directed. A generous monthly salary is on offer for the right candidate, this will be discussed at interview stage & commensurate with experience.
- Full Clean Driving License
- Valid Safe Pass
- Valid Manual Handling certificate
- Proven track record on site with written references
- Exceptional time keeping and record keeping skills
- Physically capable of manual site works.
- Ability to work as part of a team and to work on own initiative, there is a high level of responsibility afforded to this position.
- Ability to coordinate with other trades on site as necessary
- Fluent English both written and verbal with excellent communication skills.
- Professional & Presentable with an approachable demeanour.
- Hardworking, Trustworthy and Reliable.
- Certificates in IPAF, Heights & Safety Harness, & Exothermic welding a bonus.
- Background/ qualifications in Electrical, Roofing & Cladding, or Groundworks beneficial
- A literacy in MS Office, to include MS Excel and Autocad
- A good knowledge of Social Media Marketing
- Qualifications in Health & Safety or experience with RAMS & SPA’s
If you want to work in a dynamic environment and improve your skillset daily, then apply today.
Email your CV, stating LP Installation Engineer, to firstname.lastname@example.org
JAC Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.